- Cover Fabric: 100% 6A high-quality pure mulberry silk.
- Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
- Pattern: Solid Color
- Size: One size 8.25 inches inches X 3.15 inches
- Elastic Band: 16.9(min) inches to 24(max) inches (Fits for most people)
If you are troubled by disorder or suffered from eye skin dry, the light is too harsh when sleeping, or travel a lot, etc., our silk eye mask may be an ultimate aid for you.
. Crafted 100% silk, our eye mask feels super soft and smooth against your skin around your eyes and have a good effect in blocking out the light.
. Silk is rich in 18 amino acids, which is hypoallergenic and anti-aging, ideal for skin care and health. The silk fabric helps to keep moisture close to the skin and stop it from drying out overnight.
. Wearing a silk eye mask will make you feel more relaxed and can take a quick nap or deep sleep anywhere anytime and wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
. With a comfortable elastic band that stretches around your head to keep it on.
. Our silk eye masks are portable and small enough to slip into your travel bag with ease.
This solid color silk eye mask is simple yet classic and brings better cozy and comfortable for you!
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
- 45 Day Easy Returns
- P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
No matter what kind of silk products, in order to maintain the luster and texture of silk,you need to pay attention to it when you care
- Check the fabric care label
- <= lukewarm water (30°C/86°F)
- Wash different colors separately.
- Use neutral or special detergent
- Cold Iron As Needed
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
How To Wash Silk In A Washing Machine
For those without the time, patience, or just physically unable to hand-wash silk, our products can withstand machine washing as well. Of course, there is more risk involved, and certain precautions must be taken to minimize them.
How To Hand Wash Silk At Home
Handwashing is always the best and safest method for washing particularly delicate items like silk. (some may prefer DRY CLEAN).