- Cover Fabric: 100% 6A High-Quality Pure Mulberry Silk
- Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
- Size: 5.31 Inches X 2.56 Inches
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is the best silk that can be manufactured in either natural or man-made environments. Each strand of this pure white substance is both smooth and unbroken, and when woven together, results in a beautiful fabric that is pleasing to all of the senses.
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
- 45 Day Easy Returns
- P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
No matter what kind of silk products, in order to maintain the luster and texture of silk,you need to pay attention to it when you care
- Check the fabric care label
- <= lukewarm water (30°C/86°F)
- Wash different colors separately.
- Use neutral or special detergent
- Cold Iron As Needed
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
How To Wash Silk In A Washing Machine
For those without the time, patience, or just physically unable to hand-wash silk, our products can withstand machine washing as well. Of course, there is more risk involved, and certain precautions must be taken to minimize them.
How To Hand Wash Silk At Home
Handwashing is always the best and safest method for washing particularly delicate items like silk. (some may prefer DRY CLEAN).