Pillowcase Closure: Envelope Closure
- Cover Fabric: 100% 6A high-quality pure mulberry silk.
- Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
Both Sides mulberry Silk. Our pillowcases are made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factories. It ensures that they are environmentally friendly and not harmful to your skin.
Our silk pillowcases are made of 100% natural silk, silk fabric has many kinds of organic ingredients which can accelerate the metabolism of skin surface layer lipid film, enhance skin elasticity, prevent dry skin wrinkle, delay skin senility.
Silk's natural fiber and tight weave allow the skin and hair to slide over the pillowcase very gently and freely, it creates less friction between your hair&skin and the silk pillowcase, helps reducing facial wrinkles, preventing dry hair, and reduce hair loss.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
- 45 Day Easy Returns
- P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
No matter what kind of silk products, in order to maintain the luster and texture of silk,you need to pay attention to it when you care
- Check the fabric care label
- <= lukewarm water (30°C/86°F)
- Wash different colors separately.
- Use neutral or special detergent
- Cold Iron As Needed
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
How To Wash Silk In A Washing Machine
For those without the time, patience, or just physically unable to hand-wash silk, our products can withstand machine washing as well. Of course, there is more risk involved, and certain precautions must be taken to minimize them.
How To Hand Wash Silk At Home
Handwashing is always the best and safest method for washing particularly delicate items like silk. (some may prefer DRY CLEAN).